- 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Large and Small Detail Paint Brushes
- Gesso (Undercoat to help paint stick to the flute from an art store)
- Good quality Acrylic paints
- Water Basted Varathane to Topcoat and protect the paint.
- Flute Stands made out of 3/4″ doweling cut to 3″ lengths, a piece of 3/4″ thick wood cut to 4″ x 4″ square. Drill a hole into the center of the doweling and the 3/4″x 4″x 4″ piece slightly smaller than a metal shelf support. Insert a metal shelf support plug into the hole in the 3/4″x4″x4″ and insert the piece of doweling when you want to use the stand and remove it for storage.