As we continue to offer our Sunset Concert Series to you, please keep the following in mind when making your plans to attend:
- All concerts begin at 7 pm – Rain or shine in the covered amphitheater.
- Bring your own folding lawn chairs.
- The Heritage Center is located between the Townsend traffic light & the national park entrance.
- Coolers and alcohol of any kind are prohibited
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
- Pets are not allowed (Except Service Animals w/ Proper Identification)
- Concerts are FREE for GSMHC Members and for Children 5 and Under – $8 per person for non-members
Dates for the Spring, Summer, and Fall Concerts to be announced soon, along with the talent performing.