We invite you to reserve Saturday, November 18th for our next Candlelight Holiday Tour of Biltmore House in Asheville, NC! Your experience as has been exclusively designed by the experts of Biltmore Estate and includes the following:
- Round Trip Transportation (from the Heritage Center)
- Expert Led Wine Tasting & Tour
- Shopping & Exploring in Antler Hill Village
- Elegant Holiday Lunch Buffet at Deerpark Restaurant of Biltmore Estate
- Candlelight Tour (with Audio Head-Set Guide) of Biltmore House – Beautifully Decorated for the Holidays
- Check In Time to the Heritage Center is 6:30 am
- Estimated Arrival Time back to the Heritage Center is 10:30 pm
Your day will begin at the Heritage Center with coffee and homemade friendship bread prior to your 7 am departure in one of our climate controlled coaches. Upon arrival to Biltmore Estate, you will first be taken to the Biltmore Winery for a tasting and production tour. Next, you’ll have the opportunity to explore Antler Hill Village; home to historical displays, shopping and more. Following Antler Hill Village, you will then be taken to Deerpark Restaurant to delight in the culinary creations of an elegant Holiday lunch buffet. Lastly, to conclude your exclusive day on Biltmore Estate, you’ll then arrive at American’s largest, privately owned home breathtakingly decorated for the Holidays, Biltmore House. You’ll enjoy a Candlelight Tour, complete with an Audio Head-Set Guide!
This exclusive experience is $195 per guest and reservations are required. Please call, 865.448.8838, to reserve your space today.