2pm That Is!
Join us Tuesdays at 2pm at the Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center Auditorium for fun and informative programs on history, nature, folk lore, music and more!
Made possible by a grant from First Tennessee Foundation, this weekly afternoon coffee social is FREE for GSMHC Members and to non-members with paid admission.
- March 3 – Tuesdays @ Two: Aaron Astor – Slavery at Historical Sites
- March 10 – Tuesdays @ Two: Nancy McEntee – Molsey Blount
- March 17 – Tuesdays @ Two: Laura Howard – Saving the Planet One County at a Time
- March 24 – Tuesdays @ Two: Warren Bielenberg – Cades Cove Butterflies
- March 31 – Tuesdays @ Two: Jeff Ross – Wild Edible Plants of the Smokies
- April 7 – Tuesdays @ Two: Dewaine Speaks – Disasters of East Tennessee
- April 14 – Tuesdays @ Two: Harry Moore – Rock Formations of the Smokies
- April 21 – Tuesdays @ Two: James Bordwine – The Salt Maker